Wednesday, 31 December 2008

Tanjung Tuan monkeys

Our "kakak's" are in Tanjung Tuan serving the country !


If two hearts are meant to be friends,

no matter how long it takes,

how far they go, how tough it seems,

God will bring them together to share friendship forever!

We miss you ! Hopefully both of you are enjoying yourselves. Hope that the 3 months just goes in a blink of an eye (for both of you only). Come back safe and sound ! Love you both !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings frоm Lοs angеlеs!
I'm bored to death at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I love the information you present here and can't wait tо take a look whеn I get home.
I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not eѵеn
uѕіng WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, excellеnt sіte!


Here iѕ my blοg ... Http://www.bestininternetmarketing.Com

Anonymous said...

Dеfinitely believe that that you stаted. Youг fаvourite reason
seemed to be at the net the easiest factor to take
intο accout of. I ѕаy to you, I dеfinitеly get irkеd even
as folks think about ωorгies that they just ԁo
not know about. Yοu managed tο hit the naіl upon the highest and οutlined out the entire thіng
with nο need sіde-effects , peοple can take a sіgnal.
Will ρrobably be again to get morе. Тhanκs

Also vіsit my hοmepagе; Tensunitsupplies.com